Digestive Health Products Market Size Worth $89.9 Billion by 2030: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, August 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global digestive health products market the size should reach $89.9 billion by 2030, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. expanding at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2022 to 2030. Rising geriatric population, rising healthcare costs, changing lifestyle, and innovation in digestive health product formulations are the major factors contributing to the growth of the market.
Key industry insights and findings from the report:
- In terms of revenue, the dairy segment is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period. Increased consumer awareness of consuming healthy food products that promote digestive and intestinal health, coupled with the ease of daily consumption of dairy products, is expected to contribute to the growth of the segment.
- The probiotics segment accounts for the highest market share of 87.5% in 2021 and is expected to witness further growth owing to its property in supporting digestive health, intestinal disorders, and intestinal health. Additionally, probiotic products have gained huge popularity among consumers looking for alternative and natural ways to promote gut health, thus positively benefiting its market growth over the forecast period.
- The supplement product type is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. With increasing instances of health problems including indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, chronic pancreatitis, muscle gain and obesity, the demand for supplements containing probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes should increase.
- The high consumption of fast food and packaged foods, sedentary lifestyles, office jobs and busy work schedules in the developed economies of North America have contributed to digestive issues leading to high intake of digestive health products. Thus, the region represents 33.3% of the total market share in 2021.
- Prebiotic manufacturers are on the verge of identifying the growing demand for prebiotics across the world due to the growing trend of “gut health – key to weight management”. Thus, the segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
Read the full 135-page market research report for more information,”Digestive Health Products Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Ingredient (Prebiotics, Probiotics, Food Enzymes), by Product (Dairy, Bakery & Cereals, Soft Drinks), by Region and segment forecast, 2022-2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Digestive Health Products Market Growth and Trends
Growing consumer awareness about food and health is expected to trigger aggregate demand. Growing awareness of the beneficial properties of probiotics around the world is expected to boost their demand for digestive health products. High awareness, strong presence of manufacturers and inclination towards digestive foods are expected to drive demand in the near future.
The ability of digestive health products to improve the health of consumers by boosting their immune system, gut condition, digestive system, while providing additional nutritional value is contributing to its significant market growth. Moreover, the growing demand for natural and safe products is further expected to boost the demand for digestive health products.
In North America, the market is characterized by the presence of major industry players who mainly focus on R&D activities. In addition, companies are setting up manufacturing facilities in regions such as Asia Pacific to increase their regional footprint to seize emerging opportunities in the market.
Digestive Health Products Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global digestive health products market based on ingredient, product and region:
Digestive Health Products Market – Ingredient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- Food enzymes
- Microbial based
Digestive Health Products Market – Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- Dairy products
- Bakery & Cereals
- Soft drink
Digestive Health Products Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Digestive Health Products Market Key Players
- BASF SE
- chr. Hansen Holdings A/S
- Nestlé SA
- Du Pont
- Bayer AG
- Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes Inc
- Arla Foods, Inc.
- Cargill, Inc.
- GeneralMills, Inc.
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Digestive Health Supplements Market – The Global Digestive Health Supplements Market Size is Expected to Reach $15.67 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. Growing awareness of the effectiveness of probiotics on immunity associated with rising consumer disposable income should fuel growth.
- Digestive Enzyme Supplements Market – The Global Digestive Enzyme Supplements Market Size is Expected to Reach $1.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumer awareness of the severity of digestive disorders coupled with the need for good health is expected to drive industry growth during the period forecast.
- dietary supplements market – The global dietary supplements market size is expected to reach $327.4 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Growing awareness of personal health and wellness due to changing dietary habits and hectic lifestyles is expected to drive the demand for dietary supplements during the forecast period.
Browse Grand View Research results Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods Industry Research reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, UNITED STATES
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.